In usual DDL style lately I’m not ready to publish the video for the new Thirsties AIO (quality takes time dahlings) but I do have a few photographs to share and a giveaway for you until that review/video is up and running. My whole life is one big long to-do list lately so I’m really sorry for not being on the ball with these new releases already!
I got to see the new Thirsties One Size All-in-One at ABC Kids Expo in Las Vegas a few months ago and was so excited about the simplicity of it all and how it fit so nicely with the Thirsties product line. I love Thirsties products already, their covers are of course some of the best in the industry, and they have com a long way in bringing more innovation and styles to their customers like this AIO.
- 40% more absorbent and dries 3 times faster than the Duo All In One
- Convenient, trim fitting, and absorbent
- Goes on in one simple step – cloth diapering doesn’t get easier
- One size diaper provides a customizable fit for most babies from birth to potty
- 4 total layers of absorbent microfiber terry, a microfleece liner and a reliable waterproof exterior
- Available with hook & loop or NEW snap configuration with two rows of snaps
- Gentle elastic around legs and waist provide protection against leaks
- Stay-dry microfleece liner provides wetness protection
While this AIO doesn’t have bells and whistles and a ton of additional absorbency options like some, you can easily lay microfiber or natural fiber inserts beneath the tongue if you need them for overnights, naps, or heavy wetters. I like that it is a trim fitting AIO for those of us who don’t need a ton of absorbency though it is actually more absorbent than it appears!
Enter below! US only. Ends October 29th. Good luck!