Green Peas Kids’ mission is to make fashionable, fun, and affordable eco-friendly clothing available to all children. All Green Peas clothes and accessories are designed and produced in the US and Europe. The entire line features breathable and natural bamboo, organic cotton and hemp. The company ships all continental US orders for free with re-usable wrapping and packaging.
You can win this beautiful blanket for your little one, or to give to a precious new baby as a gift.
Textured Fleece Blanket
Light and breathable! Wrap up a special gift for the brand new baby. Our softest blanket is made from a double sided fabric with one side fleeced, and the other side showing an elegant diamond pattern. Perfect for adding an extra layer of warmth for naps, stroller walks or cuddles.
1. If you want to win, go visit Green Peas Kids and find another item that piques your interest. Then, leave your first comment and let mw know what item you liked. They make adorable baby and kids organic clothing! (review of one of their baby separates coming soon as well, so check back!) Want more entries? Do any or all of the following and leave a separate comment for each one you do. You have to do the first before doing any of the extra entries.
2. While you are at Green Peas Kids sign up for their newsletter. You will see an entry form at the bottom of their page. Leave a comment telling me you signed up.
3. Follow my blog via Google Friend connect or subscribe to my blog with a reader. If you already do, great! Leave a comment either way.
4. Follow me on Twitter and retweet this giveaway. Make sure you tweet it @kdhoney1. Leave a comment letting me know.
5. For two extra entries, fav my blog on Technorati. Leave your username and two separate comments letting me know you did. (you can do this using “Fav this on Technorati” button on the right)
6. Finally, check out my other posts and leave a comment on one. Let me know which one in the comment here.
Giveaway ends in two weeks on July 14.