One of the things that makes cloth diapering so overwhelming is having to pick a diaper to use on your newborn, if you choose to go this route. Prefolds and covers are the more economical choice, but some people would rather have an AIO or pocket diaper. I have filmed a video showing these diapers, which has been broken into 2 parts.
- Happy Heiny Mini One Size vs. Happy Heiny One Size
- bumGenius! XS vs. bumGenius! 4.0 One Size
- Thirsties Duo Size 1 vs. Thirsties Duo Size 2
- “Little Smarti” Newborn vs. Smartipants One Size
- Tots Bots Tini Fit vs. Tots Bots Easy Fit
- Fuzzibunz XS vs. Fuzzibunz OS