I can’t hide my love for Thirsties- I won’t! As a long time user of their diapers I still get excited when they launch something new. This time they are introducing a new One Size Pocket diaper. This will be replacing the Duo Diaper that was their pocket in the dual size system.
- This new One Size will fit babies 8-40 pounds (always depending on your baby’s build, this is a general guideline and not a rule).
- The sizing has 3 adjustments on the rise to grow with your baby.
- In the new and improved Hook and Loop and in Snaps. The snaps on the One Size have two rows instead of the singe row in their Duo line.
- The insert is *thirsty* and now comes with microfiber and their hemp/cotton blend. Use them together for overnights or heavy wetters, or use either one alone. Snap down or fold over for use in the diaper for smaller rise settings.
- Still has the fabulous double gussets to hold in those messes and the white contrasting binding that is signature Thirsties style.
I will have a full video and Lara will have a performance review for you in 2 weeks (I know, you will be on the edge of your seat until then! Maybe we can sneak it in early, we will see!) Until then, you can see a live demo by Erin from the floor of the ABC Kids Expo where I first saw the new product to understand how it works a little better.
Winning is fun!
Thanks to the folks at Thirsties I have TWO of their new One Size Pockets to give away, winner choose style and closure. US Only guys, sorry.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Latest posts by kdrosas (see all)
- Sweet Iris Designs Snug Bug Bamboo Flat Giveaway - April 23, 2014
- Bonus Day 6: Happy Heiny *just released print* Prize Package - April 20, 2014
- Day 5: 15 Prizes, 15 Winners, $900+ Value- DDL+EFF 5 Years of Awesome with Prizes from GroVia! - April 19, 2014