After the exciting announcement last week that GroVia would be partnering with Giving Diapers, Giving Hope to help them with their shipping and receiving needs. Already this partnership has proved to be an immense help! We are almost up to 10 boxes shipped since that announcement!
To celebrate GroVia is going to give a full stash of new GroVia diapers to a deserving family. Here is how it works-
1) E-mail email@example.com before Friday, Jan. 24, with an original photograph taken by you that illustrates the word “GIVE.” Get creative! Your photograph does NOT need to feature diapers or even people at all. Please keep the family you are hoping to win for anonymous to the public. High-resolution is preferred, but cell phone photography is acceptable. (the example has text on it, you don’t have to do this)
2) We’ll e-mail you back with an application for you to fill out with/on behalf of the family you are hoping to win for. Only families who qualify using GDGH’s normal qualification standards will be eligible. Return the application by Monday, Feb. 3. It is very likely that you won’t know the particulars of their income so we will have a different application for you)
We’ll post the photograph entries in a Facebook photo album for our fans to vote on Feb. 4! The FAN FAVORITE after three days of voting will WIN a #GivingDiapersGivingHope, all-new GroVia #clothdiapers stash for a family struggling to afford diapers for their baby.
(Income-qualified applications that do not win WILL be eligible for GDGH stashes if interest is indicated. You may not enter on behalf of your own family.)
You could help a family you know win a whole stash of diapers by taking a photo! It is fairly simple, and this gift could mean the world to someone you know. I hope you’ll consider participating!
Latest posts by kdrosas (see all)
- Super Undies Overnight Pull-On Review - September 1, 2014
- Tiny Tunas Harmony Fitted Giveaway! - August 28, 2014
- New Releases from Blueberry, bumGenius, Bummis, Applecheeks, Fuzzibunz, AMP (so far!) - August 26, 2014