About Charlie Banana (taken from their website):
There are times when you need to be able to use disposable. While traveling, dropping your kid to someone that might be inexperienced with cloth diapers, or any occasion when a disposable is needed.
Sized versus One Size?
- Some mothers prefer the Sized Diapers as no adjustments are needed and they always give a perfect fit.
- This is especially true for the Small size diapers. Many babies are light weight upon arrival and it is harder to fit a One Size as snugly as a Small Size on an underweight baby.
- We often recommend to get a couple of each size as you will use them all anyway and see what you like best, then add more of your favorite style and colour as you wish.
- Every baby is different and it is really a personal preference.
- They are both great diapers. Really!!
Charlie Banana is giving one lucky DDL Reader a One Size or Sized Diaper. Winner’s Choice!
(1 entry) Visit Charlie Banana’s website and tell me which of their products (other than the OS or Sized Diaper) you would want to try. Leave it as a comment.
For extra entries do any or all of the following. Leave a comment for each you do.
(1 entry) Follow @KimRosas on twitter and tweet this giveaway. Please tweet, “You can win a new OS or Sized @CharlieBanana #clothdiapers from @KimRosas http://8y4wp.th8.us (10/25)” Leave a comment with a link to your status.
You can tweet once a day for the duration of the contest. Leave a comment with your status for each tweet. 1 entry per day.
(1 entry) Follow @CharlieBanana on Twitter. Leave a comment.
(1 entry) Subscribe to my blog via email through feedburner. Leave a comment.
(1 entry) Follow me through Google Friend Connect or via a reader. Leave a comment.
(1 entry) Grab my button and post it on your blog. Leave a comment.
(2 entries) Blog about this giveaway and link to it. Post a link in the comment.
(2 entries) Get Creative: Post about this giveaway on a messageboard or forum. Leave a comment with a link.
(1 Entry) Click “Share this” and share this giveaway on your Facebook page. Leave a comment.
(1 Entry) “Like” Charlie Banana on Facebook. Leave a comment.
(1 Entry) “Like” Dirty Diaper Laundry on Facebook. Leave a comment.
(1 Entry) Go to Dirty Diaper Laundry on Facebook and start a discussion or reply to a discussion. Tell me what you did. Just leave your comment
Giveaway ends on Oct 25. Winner will be chosen using random.org. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours a new winner will be drawn. *Open to US and Canada*