About Charlie Banana (taken from their website):
There are times when you need to be able to use disposable. While traveling, dropping your kid to someone that might be inexperienced with cloth diapers, or any occasion when a disposable is needed.
Sized versus One Size?
- Some mothers prefer the Sized Diapers as no adjustments are needed and they always give a perfect fit.
- This is especially true for the Small size diapers. Many babies are light weight upon arrival and it is harder to fit a One Size as snugly as a Small Size on an underweight baby.
- We often recommend to get a couple of each size as you will use them all anyway and see what you like best, then add more of your favorite style and colour as you wish.
- Every baby is different and it is really a personal preference.
- They are both great diapers. Really!!
Charlie Banana is giving one lucky DDL Reader a One Size or Sized Diaper. Winner’s Choice!
For extra entries do any or all of the following. Leave a comment for each you do.
(1 entry) Follow @KimRosas on twitter and tweet this giveaway. Please tweet, “You can win a new OS or Sized @CharlieBanana #clothdiapers from @KimRosas http://8y4wp.th8.us (10/25)” Leave a comment with a link to your status.
You can tweet once a day for the duration of the contest. Leave a comment with your status for each tweet. 1 entry per day.
(1 entry) Follow @CharlieBanana on Twitter. Leave a comment.
(1 entry) Subscribe to my blog via email through feedburner. Leave a comment.
(1 entry) Follow me through Google Friend Connect or via a reader. Leave a comment.
(1 entry) Grab my button and post it on your blog. Leave a comment.
(2 entries) Blog about this giveaway and link to it. Post a link in the comment.
(2 entries) Get Creative: Post about this giveaway on a messageboard or forum. Leave a comment with a link.
(1 Entry) Click “Share this” and share this giveaway on your Facebook page. Leave a comment.
(1 Entry) “Like” Charlie Banana on Facebook. Leave a comment.
(1 Entry) “Like” Dirty Diaper Laundry on Facebook. Leave a comment.
(1 Entry) Go to Dirty Diaper Laundry on Facebook and start a discussion or reply to a discussion. Tell me what you did. Just leave your comment
Giveaway ends on Oct 25. Winner will be chosen using random.org. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours a new winner will be drawn. *Open to US and Canada*