Recently I had the chance to be involved in a virtual breastfeeding summit started by Christine Miskinis, a healthy-mama expert, that brings together 21 Mama and Baby experts to talk frankly about breastfeeding on video. Breastfeeding Revolution: Discover the Secrets to the art of Blissful Breastfeeding is a way to sit down “face to face” with these experts and additional special guests to learn more.
Being invited to speak was very flattering and I’m always happy to share with others more about my breastfeeding journey with Fletcher and how we battled a bad latch and overcame using a nipple shield, and Everett, who was born tongue-tied and had a dairy intolerance. Just 2 months shy of 3 years old and he is still nursing. I’ll be speaking about all of our trials and triumphs, and there are so many others doing the same during this one-of-a-kind series.
This unique interview series will specifically support you to:
- Create a plan during pregnancy for Breastfeeding Success
- Beat the unexpected booby traps that come along with breastfeeding
- Create a joyful breastfeeding experience with your newborn
- Understand the challenges and solutions that breastfeeding mamas face so you can make informed decisions
- Receive the support you require in postpartum to establish your breastfeeding relationship
and much more…
This event started yesterday! To start being notified via email each day when a new interview is posted you will need to sign-up here. I hope you’ll consider signing up and I wish everyone the best of luck on their breastfeeding journey. It looks like my interview will air on September 1 so keep an eye out!
Latest posts by kdrosas (see all)
- Sign-Up for the 6th Annual Flats and Handwashing Challenge - May 2, 2016
- Announcing 6th Annual Flats and Handwashing Challenge: May 16-22 - April 25, 2016
- Hey Mama, Don’t Stop The Music - April 20, 2016